Rebekah of Surviving Toddlerhood nominated me for The Versatile Blogger award. Thanks, Rebekah! I feel super honored!
At first glance, Rebekah and I are so very different. She’s a SAHM who baby wears and cloth diapers and homeschools. I’m a stroller-pushing, Pampers & Huggies using, “Have a great day at school, Honey!”, working momma in the throes of launching my dream career. But, as I browse her blog, I realize under the surface, we are two women who love God, our husbands, and our children. Oh, and don’t forget blogging! Some of my favorite articles from her are:
- My VBAC Journey: Cameron’s Birth Story (Part 2)
- 25 Resources for VBAC Success
- Dear Momma of Littles
- The Goals of April
Can you tell I’m hoping to VBAC? Yep. That’s the hope.
I’ve never been to Michigan, but I hope to cross paths with Rebekah one day! She seems like one cool and devoted mother & wife! I’d be interested to know what she likes to do for herself/by herself (or with her girlfriends!). Do tell, Rebekah!
So, these blog awards have rules (or so I’ve been told). Each one has similar rules, but they are all a little different. Here are the rules for this award:
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and link back to their site.
- Tell seven random facts about yourself.
- Pay it forward to thirteen versatile bloggers. (Whoa! This is a lot.)
- I am (still) Michael Jackson’s #1 fan. (Don’t try to challenge this. Just let me have the title.)
- I love trying new things.
- I’m really competitive while playing Taboo.
- I love to sing.
- I loath shallow relationships.
- I’d be a better wife and mother if I had a king-size bed, steaming hot shower, and more storage space.
- Iced cold sweet tea in a mason jar makes my soul happy.
To be honest, I don’t get to read other’s blogs very often because I’m so busy maintaining and growing my own! And, I didn’t want to nominate someone who gets 500,000 views per day! I wanted to put on a blogger that may not be well known, but most definitely should be. With the exception of my #1 nominee, just finding my nominees took me about 3 days. THREE DAYS!!! But, I was so excited about this award and following the rules that I searched until I had a list of blogs that I could get lost in. When you look up and realize, “Oh man! I need to start dinner!” that’s a dog-gone good blog!
I’m confident that you will love these blogs just as much as I do! And, without further ado, here are my nominees!
Nominees (in no particular order):
- Think & Grow Chick
- The Alisha Nicole
- My Everyday Power
- Brooklyn Active Mama
- Toned and Fit
- Be Free Project
- Into Mind
- Daree’s Insights
- I Quit My Job And Moved To Guam
- Creativity Arise
- Not Your Dirty Underwear
- Fit With Fallon
- Today I Will Be Fit
Let me know which blogs you’ll be adding to your feed! I know there are more than a couple on here that you’re sure to love!
Rebekah, I can’t thank you enough for my first blogger award! Eeeeeeek!!!
God bless, everyone!