Woman, Live! is rooting for you! And, don’t you ever forget it! We want you to live an incredible life, just the way God designed it. Here a few ways we can help!
1. Submit a prayer request to Woman, Live’s Virtual Prayer Group. Sometimes we need prayer, but we don’t know who to talk to. We don’t think anyone will understand and we don’t know who to trust. Ideally, we should all be plugged into a life group or ministry within our church with people we trust, but again…that’s ideal. In the meantime, if you are struggling with an issue and need prayer, email us at email@example.com or message me anonymously here.
*If you would like to join Woman, Live’s Virtual Prayer Group in praying for the prayer requests, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Join Woman, Live’s Success Circle. There is something you know you need to do. And, you’ve been putting it off & putting it off. This time you’re going to be brave enough to step outside of your comfort zone and do the thing you’re afraid of doing. Set your goal, generate ideas with a group of women who want to see you succeed, and do the thing that will set you free while we cheer you to the finish line! Only 4 slots available. Read more about It’s Time here.
3. Join Woman, Live’s Biblical Foundations Class. Join one of our weekly conference calls where we discuss The Purple Book.
The Purple Book is a twelve-part Bible study designed to help you stand firm and grow strong in your Christian life. Using the text of Today’s New International Version (TNIV), The Purple Book guides you into a solid understanding of the Bible.
Read this excerpt from Peter Furler.
There was a time in my life when, though believing Jesus was the Way, I still felt lost. Though believing He was the Truth, I did not have much truth in me. And even though I believed He was the Life, I could not find the life He had for me. Every storm kept me running. Every voice in my heart claimed to be true. Every battle that took place in my mind just left me dazed and confused. I believe this is there the enemy of the kingdom of God would love for us to remain: a state where we know little of what God has said, leaving us captive to out thoughts and imaginations, robbing us not only of having a strong foundation, but of even having the revelation of what it is we are meant to be building.
The Purple Book will help you build a strong foundation in Christ.
4. Be heard. Do you have a story to tell? Do you have a statement to make? Did you step out of your comfort zone? Did you overcome? Woman, Live! loves testimonies and guest blog posts.
5. Host a #IAmMySister tweet chat! What are you passionate about? What change do you want to see within yourself and your sisters of color? Submit your topic suggestion and let’s talk about it! Woman, Live! hosts tweet chats once monthly.
6. Are you living? Living is such a rare thing. Most people are only existing. And, for couch potato turned adventure goddesses like myself, living is an effort! It doesn’t come natural for me to do awesome things! I have to make myself do them. And, then I think, “Why didn’t I do this sooner?!” If you’re interested in living a life where you when you leave this Earth you can say I accomplished what I set out to do, but you’re not quite sure how to start, email me! We need to have a pow-wow!
7. Let us help you spread the word! If you know of any virtual events (webinars, teleseminars, tweet chats, etc.) my readers would benefit from please forward us the details. We’ll be promoting other events/blogs/services at least a couple times per month.
Email email@example.com for more information.