When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived. – Henry David Thoreau (1817-1862)
- Run a 10k (6.2 miles)
- Improve swimming (basically, not panic and drown)
- Scuba Dive
Get passport and…Read about it here !! Stamp my passport (VACAY!!!)
- 30 min. 5k (3 miles)
- Lose 50 lbs. (20 lbs. to go!!!)
- Pay off all debt (minus student loans)
Join a ministry at churchRead about it here !! Hear from God regarding career pathRead about it here !!
- 500 subscribers for this blog (You can help me with this one! SUBSCRIBE!)
- Improve make-up application (in the process…)
- Learn how to cook healthier (plant-based) meals
Hike Mt. Lam Lam, the tallest mountain on Earth!! Play a game of beach volleyball
- Begin learning Spanish (of French…hmmmm.)
- Read the entire Bible (I need prayer.)
Memorize scriptures that are special to me Discover & develop my spiritual gift(s)
- New Wardrobe (my treat for losing weight)
- Complete photo books (family/Arden/holidays, etc.)
Grow my natural hair Write the mission & philosophy for my dream job Find a mentor
- Become a mentor (I think this is kind of happening in spite of me.)
Begin to see people the way God sees them (through lots and lots of prayer) Teach my 3 year old how to read (continue to find ways to) Honor my mother, father & grandmother
Living isn’t something we do accidentally. It is intentional. So, think of what you would like to accomplish this year and put it on paper (or your blog!). And, as you begin to cross things off, you’ll feel a sense of pride in the fact that you did what you said you were going to do and that you’re taking life by the reigns and are beginning to live.
Is there anything I should add to my bucket list for next year?
Do you have a bucket list? If so, share your link with us in the comments!